Costa Sands at Sentosa
A while back we celebrated our Proposal Anniversary at Sentosa. I meant it as a surprised but I couldn’t contain my excitement and my fear that he will scold me for overspending! I intended to recreate our proposal moment at a theme park! So I’ve booked two night stay at Costa Sands Resort @ Siloso Beach and tickets for two to Universal Studio Singapore!
I’ll share a short review here about Costa Sands Resort @ Siloso Beach, Sentosa!
- It is relatively accessible, a 15 minutes walk from Beach Station and it is just near the beach
- Clean and fuss free
- Package includes breakfast for two
- The view from our room is perfect. It is facing the pool and we can actually see the beautiful sun set from our bed. (Picture in his phone!)
- It is more like a chalet than a hotel! Before we reach the place, he kept complaining about our upcoming stay at a Chalet. While I kept assuring him that it’s a resort and it is much better than the one in Pasir Ris, I gave up once I open the room. It is slightly better than the chalet in Pasir Ris but it is definitely nowhere near being a resort. HAH. Thankfully I didn’t book the Kampong Hut, I think he will skin me alive! But hey, if you are Jason’s friend and you happen to read this post, maybe you can book the Hut for his bachelor night as a joke. HAH.
- The breakfast is terrible. BAH.
- It is a little far from Universal Studio. Hee.
- There is no cable TV but there are Singapore’s and Indonesia’s free to air channels. BAH.
- It is definitely not hotel standard toilet but at least it’s clean!