Review of Garuda Airline
If you wonder why am I blogging during a holiday, it’s because it’s Nyepi Day today and we can only stay within the resort for the entire day! More on that in another post!
It is our first time taking Garuda Airline and there are a few good and bad! It wasn’t as bad as we have imagined it to be.
- Airline ground staff was helpful and emphatic. When we asked for better seats because of my injured ankle, they gave us a seat nearer to the entrance and with an empty seat beside us. They also allowed us to board earlier and offered us wheelchair (which I quickly rejected)
- The interior is new and clean and they actually has a video on demand, touch screen inflight entertainment system
- They provide local newspaper too
- Food wasn’t too bad (I picked the safer option, something that sounds like an Indonesian dish)
- It was a smooth and safe ride
- Their inflight crew wasn’t too friendly, when we asked for ice in plastic bags to reduce the swelling in my ankle, I was given the black face
- Their inflight movie selection was bad, very bad. Thankfully it was a short ride!
My poor ankle.
We are almost there!