Unlike the past years, instead of going through the monthly highlights of 2012, I don’t have the heart to go through what happened in the past one year. It hurts.
I believe everything happened for a reason and even if I had made bad choices in life, I won’t want to live in regret. Many hearts are broken but I won’t ask to rewrite history even if I can. For the history and past experiences made me who I am today and I will embrace it and look forward. Whatever happened today will make me who I am tomorrow. I believe in fate and destiny, and even though I have no idea what is to come tomorrow, I have faith that despite all that have happened, I am not forsaken.
So this 2013, I have a few simple New Year Resolutions or rather personal goals for 2013.
- To live a healthy life. Putting in more effort in practicing Yoga, building up my health and body and leading a stress free (less stress) life. To eat healthy and be more mindful on what I eat and put into my body.
- To spend more time with my parents, siblings and grandma. To put more effort in people whom I care and who cares for me.
- To spend more time with my friends. I don’t have many close friends and I don’t have many friends whom I can call true friends, but I would like to keep the few I have and spend more time with them.
- To embrace my future and have faith.
- To go on a solo trip this year for a quiet moment of self discovery.
- To love myself and be happy.