Learning to be the Perfect Shopping Companion
It is tough finding a perfect shopping companion and I am glad I found one. Here are some traits of my perfect shopping companion. You may find it in your best friends, siblings, families or partners.
- One who helps to pick out pretty things that will made you look stunning and if you do, nudge you to buy them.
- One who is honest and will tell you if you look fat or if it is not value for money.
- One who is patient and interactive instead of looking bored or sulky at a corner.
- One who enjoys your company where you can laugh or bitch about things all the time.
- One who also shops for oneself so you wouldn’t feel guilty shopping alone.
- One who acts like a personal porter who helps to carry all your shopping loots while you browse, try on clothes and get the smaller / bigger sizes for you.
- One who doesn’t make you feel guilty buying things you love and even supported your decision by asking “How often do you shop?”, “When will you get a chance to see something you like?” or “When will you ever have a chance to shop again?”. For busy working adults like myself, the answer to all three questions can be three to four months! That’s because I rarely shop online anymore and prefer to touch and feel my purchase.
- One who allows you to spend your own earnings without making you feel like a criminal to splurge on yourself.
Have you found your best shopping companion? I think I did. What other traits do you think it takes to become a Perfect Shopping Companion!