Reivew of Clarisonic Mia 2
Here’s a review on the Clarisonic Mia 2 that I bought two weeks back from Sephora while shopping in the latest mall in the west – JEM.
I’ve been using Clarisonic Mia 2 for two weeks daily and I love every bit of it. I’ve read that some people experience breakouts when they used daily, scrubbing their skin squeaky clean and causing the skin to generate more natural oil to keep the skin moisturize.
So I have been really caution when using my Mia 2 and here are some general guidelines when using it.
- Read the instructions before using. There is a guide to share how much time should be given to each area. E.g 20 seconds on your T-zone and 10 seconds on your cheeks.
- Stick to your face cleanser that you are currently using. Even though my Mia 2 comes with a sample size face cleanser, I stick to the one I love from my beautician. Gentle and natural.
- Use it only in the evening or before bedtime. Once a day. After a long day at work, with cosmetic, sun block, dusts and other pollutants (haze!) on your face, this is the best time to use my Clarisonic to ensure that my face is all clean.
- The Mia 2 comes with the brush head for sensitive skin, so it is really gentle. So stick to that for a start.
- Mia 2 also comes with two speeds, try the slower speed for a while to allow your skin to get use to it.
- Moisturize your skin after use to prevent over-drying the skin. I use my Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion.
What I love about Clarisonic Mia 2:-
- It is entirely waterproof, the bristle is easy to change and it is easy to charge (and you don’t have to charge frequently).
- It comes with a travel box and that means you won’t miss a session even while travelling.
- If you buy it from Sephora (the only legal distributor in Singapore), it comes with 2 years warranty
What I love about the effects of using Clarisonic Mia 2:-
- It keeps my skin really clean. Cleaning all the dirts from the pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
- It allows my skin to absorb all the moisturizers and serums when my skin is all clean!