Day 2 of Western Australia Trip, Fremantle, Hamptons Inn Bed & Breakfast
The first thing we did in Fremantle is to check in at Hamptons Inn Bed & Breakfast! Thankfully, the room was ready when we arrived and the host Neil was really friendly, helpful and accommodating as well! It is in a quaint, cozy old house and love it to bits! One of our favourite stay during our trip! We check out our room and I will strongly recommend this place if you are traveling to Fremantle. We stayed in the Suffolk Room.
- Central location, less than 10 minutes walk to Fremantle Prison, Fremantle Market and Cappuccino Strip
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Free Basic Breakfast
- Comfortable, cozy and clean room
- Mini Library which is free for all to browse and if you find one which you enjoy reading, you can bring it along for the rest of your trip!
- Free Port for those who needs a little alcohol to put you to sleep
- Bathroom gets a little too wet after shower as they use rain shower but there is no shower curtain.
This little gem is a rare find and we love this place to bits! See below for more pictures!