Day 8 of Western Australia, Mounts Bay Water Apartment, Perth
On the 8th day of our long trip, we made the long 4 hours drive back from Pemberton to Perth City and it was a bitter sweet journey. The drive signifies the impending end of our trip and we will sorely miss the greens, wide open space and clean crisp air in those country side and small towns in Western Australia!
Upon reaching Perth city, we checked into our last accommodation in our trip, Mounts Bay Water Apartment. In this apartment, we will be staying for 4 nights and we booked their 1 bedroom apartment and we couldn’t be happier! We enjoyed our stay there and appreciate the big space, the kitchen, comfortable living room and bedroom. I can imagine myself staying here for a while if I am working here! Haha.
Here’s a quick Pros and Cons of this place
- Free Allocated Indoor Parking
- Free Wifi
- Comfortable and clean rooms
- Comes with kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- Daily housekeeping services
- Short 10 minutes walk to Hay Street and Murray Street
- Short walk to Swan River and perfect for morning jog if it wasn’t too cold
- Confusing drive there as it is right next to a highway and the exits are a little confusing. We keep missing the exit in our first two days!
Our morning view of the Swan River